FOSTERING THE VITAL SERVICE, BENEFITS AND LIFELONG VALUE OF PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING.
23 May 2013 4:00 PM • Bazi Bierbrasserie - 1522 SE 32nd Ave, Portland, OR 97214
19 Jun 2013 11:30 AM (PDT) • Multnomah Athletic Club
17 Jul 2013 11:30 AM (PDT) • Multnomah Athletic Club
20 Sep 2013 7:30 AM • Holiday Inn, Wilsonville, OR
26 Feb 2014 8:00 AM (PST) • Embassy Suites Portland Airport
News & Updates
- Register for the May 15th Monthly Meeting, "Advance IRA Topics" with Jim Blankenship.
- Mid-Winter Conference 2014 is coming up! Wednesday and Thursday, February 26 and 27, 2014.
- Meet our 2013 Sponsors (as of February 12, 2013): Click HERE
Join the Conversation
- Visit our Group Forum to read about the latest issues and provide us with your feedback!
Welcome to the FPA of Oregon and SW Washington. We are proud to serve our members in Oregon, Portland Metro, and SW Washington.
- At the "Ethics in Action" course at Mid Winter Conference, the winning team in the game show contest voted to send the $125 of funds collected to Young Americans Center for Financial Education based in Denver, CO. Thanks You!
- Members log in to get the member rate. Logging in avoids making duplicate entries when you register. Contact the office for questions 503-286-8350.
- Update your profile on FPA's website. Click here.
- Volunteer for Junior Achievement! JA educates students about financial literacy. Contact Jennifer Lee, volunteer coordinator.
- You may be on camera! Click here for our FPA chapter photo album.
New: Member Spotlight
Do you have a colleague who excels at what they do? Who recently accomplished a giant feat? Someone you think should be recognized for their work? Well if so, let us know!
We've added a Member Spotlight to our homepage to highlight the accomplishments of our members. If you have a colleague you'd like us to recognize email us at email@example.com or call our office at 503-286-8350. We'd love to hear from you!